Are You in Pain From a Running Injury?
If so, I can teach you how to recover and run Pain Free, Guaranteed!
I can help you cure yourself. Imagine running pain free and stronger than before. It is possible. If you are suffering one of the following:
- IT Band Pain
- Shin Splints
- Foot Pain of Plantar Fasciitis
- Runner's Knee
- Muscle Pulls of the Calf and Hamstring
...then I have a plan to get you running stronger, faster, and SMARTER.
Make running pain a thing of the past with STOP RUNNING PAIN!
Stop Running Pain gives you the secrets to recovery. Learn unique pre-run stretches. Read about conditioning exercises specific to your injury. Get a program guaranteed to get you running again.
Act Now to Speed Your Running Recovery
Stop wasting time and money on personal trainers and frequent doctor visits. You don't have to use those smelly creams and expensive pain patches anymore. Stop Running Pain allows you to make smarter decisions when it comes to running - because prevention and proper self treatment are the keys to pain-free running!
My name is Jay Shawn and I have been a coach and a runner for more than 22 years. In my years running, I've witnessed and experienced almost every running injury.
I have put together a report that contains all you need to know about running pain and running injuries. Inside this comprehensive report, you will learn how to cure these injuries faster, strengthen your body to ensure high-speed recovery and feel better when you do your runs again!
STOP RUNNING PAIN is culled from my years of experience as both a runner as well as a running coach and it's jammed packed with tips that come straight from experience and from the the techniques used by the top sports medicine professionals in the world.
The tips and techniques as well as the recovery secrets it contains are not mere medical conjectures or some scientific theories. They have all been proven time and again to work!
I will reveal some surprising top-form running and stretching strategies that the pros use to assure safe and pain-free running. These top secret techniques haven't been shared - until now!
- IDENTIFY: tips and techniques to properly identify what is really the root cause of your running pain and running injury; learn how form and technique affect your running
- CAUSES: descriptions of potential causes of your injury, learn the REAL root cause, and how to fix it
- RECOVERY PROGRAMS: Easy to understand, no complicated medical terms
- COMMON INJURIES: Most of you will be suffering from the 5 most common running injuries
- PHOTOS: More than 75 color photos in the system and more than 100 pages
- WARNING SIGNS: The DANGER of running too soon after injury
- PROVEN TECHNIQUES: athlete tested strengthening for injuries
- ACTIVE AND STATIC STRETCHING: What is active vs. static stretching and when do you use each
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
STOP RUNNING PAIN covers all fields before, during and after your runs!
Stop Running Pain contains a very COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW on the most common running injuries that runners suffer, including the tips on how to fix them properly.
Take the following cases...
- 1. SHIN SPLINTS. For shin splints that are causing you great pain, the best remedy is an ice massage. Learn the simple technique of doing an ice massage that actually works!
- 2. RUNNER'S KNEE. A runner's knee injury could be treated simply by focusing on your IT Band. Discover how your IT Band, which connects directly to your knee, can critically help to accelerate runner's knee recovery.
- 3. IT BAND PAIN. The IT Band is not a muscle so don't treat it as one. You can neither strengthen nor lengthen it. However, the PARTS ATTACHED to it can be powered-up to stop IT Band pain fast! An easy-to-do specific program to do this is found in the pages of this system.
- 4. PLANTAR FASCIITIS. The stinging pain on the bottom of your foot is called Plantar Fasciitis. There can be a number of causes that led to this suffering but the solution is very simple. For example, walking around your house in your bare feet is one way to increase the strength of your foot, reducing the possibility of re-occurrence. There are more easy steps to help you out of this running injury in my Stop Running Pain.
- 5. MUSCLE PULLS. Pulling your calf muscle and straining your hamstring are the two most common types of muscle pulls. But most runners fail to understand that most muscle injuries are caused by lack of a proper pre-run warm-up.
Indeed, STOP RUNNING PAIN holds the keys to important techniques for strengthening and lengthening of your body muscles that most runners often take for granted.
Most runners fail to consider how the upper body and core are just as important as their legs. But with my report, you need not spend hours upon hours working with them. The methods contained within Stop Running Pain are easy and could be completed in your own living room on your own time. The key is to work smarter - not harder!
If you are still on the road to recovering from a running injury, I can teach you the most effective treatment so you can be back on your feet in no time! There is a portion of Stop Running Pain dedicated to RECOVERY TREATMENTS.
But what you will really love about this report is the...
STOP RUNNING PAIN system that is especially designed for all types of runners for a guaranteed pain-free run now and in the future!
I will introduce you to a PROVEN recovery system that not many runners and coaches know about. It is easy to follow, effective, convenient, and can be done at home! Forget the costly gym memberships!
The secret system WILL save you a lot of money and needless pain!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a copy of STOP RUNNING PAIN right now! The tips and techniques contained are all 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK like no other!
You owe it to yourself to stop the agony and frustration brought on by running pain.
You owe it to yourself to also allow your body to heal properly!
When you make your purchase of the Stop Running Pain report, you will immediately be granted access to download it in PDF format. Normally, I sell this report for $99, but you have to understand that I am not just handing over to you a book - but a guaranteed well-kept system to enjoy a pain-free runs for your entire lifetime.
Still, we know the amount is only a drop off the bucket when compared to the hundreds of dollars you would need for doctor's diagnosis, x-ray scans, and tests after tests, medicines and therapies. Not to mention the effort and additional pain you put yourself through with such trial and errors!
Remember, I am personally guaranteeing your recovery and I am committed to my treatment programs! This is why, for a very limited time, I am also throwing in a couple of BONUS PRODUCTS that could help you get back on your feet and on the running track using all the years of experience I have.
BONUS #1: Recover Now - More Running Injuries
You know that until you learn to run with good form and follow the preventive measures of the Stop Running Pain System, you're still vulnerable and susceptible to injuries.
In this bonus report, I will teach you how to handle other running injuries, including:
- Achilles Pain
- Hip Pain
- Ankle Strains
- Stress Fractures
BONUS# 2: Full Body Conditioning for Runners
Each runner knows that their body has specific conditioning needs to be able to run strong and prevent any running injuries. Thus, in this bonus guide, I have included the following:
- Overall body strengthening
- Core training
- Upper body strength
- And more
Limited Time Offer!!!
The STOP RUNNING PAIN system and all the bonus materials are worth a total of $200. However, because of the current economic downturn, and, I truly want to help out fellow runner enthusiasts like me, I am offering them all at only...
100% Money Back Guarantee!
You will have noticeable improvements to your running injury by following the techniques in this book within 60 days. If not, I will refund your money. No questions asked.
Learn What Runners Just Like You Have To Say About Stop Running Pain
When I started running a couple of months ago, I wanted to lose weight. In the first week, my knee started hurting, bad. I was able to walk then run. But, anything longer than 5 minutes running started to hurt. Within 2 weeks of following the strengthening techniques in this book, my knees started to feel better. The exercises were tough at first, but I got better. I have now lost almost 5 pounds and can run for about 20 minutes. Thank you for writing this book.
John B. – New Runner
I thoroughly recommend Stop Running Pain. I have had a problem for the past year with my right calf. I would strain it, rest, then run for a couple of months before it would get pulled again. It was an ongoing cycle. Once I followed the techniques in Stop Running Pain, my calf, actually, both my calves, got much stronger. I can now run, pain free, even on the trails near my home with a lot of hills. Running is a joy again.
Liana C. – 20 Years Running
Thanks for the information about treating my hamstring injury. I'm following your exercises and feeling better.
Brad S. – Moorpark, CA
I had no idea that all the trails around my house were causing my knee pain. I've started doing the step downs and other exercises for my legs and can start to see improvements already.
Mike C. – Ashland, OR
PS. Because of this price, this offer is thus available for a very limited time only.
PPS. I will soon be offering the bonus parts as stand alone products. Hurry to lock in your savings!
PPPS. You can take comfort in knowing your purchase is backed by my 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Experience Pain-Free Running Today!
The Stop Running Pain System is a series of PDF eBooks. Once you complete the secure purchase process, you will be able to download the entire system immediately. There is no wait so you can start applying the techniques today. Click here to buy now.
"Stop Running Pain", is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, nor should it be construed as advice from a medical professional. The reader of Stop Running Pain assumes all risk associated with the information contained therein. Injuries are part of the risk of running, therefore we are not responsible for any that may result or continue. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any therapy, recovery, nutrition or exercise program.